11 am in the Sanctuary
In this service led by Rev. Dr. Chris J. Hayes, you’ll find relevant scripture & messages, traditional hymns, reverent music, and liturgy in our historical sanctuary.
9 am in the Great Hall
This engaging service, led by Rev. Ramiro Rodriguez, includes a more contemporary style of singing God's praise, with worship led by our praise band, Center 313.
8 am Online Service
9 am & 11 am Live Stream
Join us here on our website and on Facebook at 9 am and 11 am for live streams of our in-person worship services.
Worship Guide & Attendance: Follow along with this Sunday's worship guide and let us know you're watching by registering your attendance here.
Mask Policy: Per CDC guidelines, masks are encouraged regardless of vaccination status while indoors. We want to honor and respect those who are not comfortable being in public without masks by making sure everyone knows that you are welcome to wear a mask at any time you would like on our campus. We do require (by the honor system) those not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks any time you are on our church’s campus. We believe this is vitally important in order to protect those who cannot get vaccinated such as those with compromised immune systems, and our children. We greatly appreciate your willingness to serve each other in this important way.
Some things to remember:
- Face coverings are required while at the church for those who have not been fully vaccinated.
- We encourage families to worship together - childcare and kid's Sunday school will not be available.
- Love thy neighbor - from 6 feet apart! Please practice social distancing between family groups.
- Entering the building: If you're attending the Revive service, please use the double doors at the North St. entrance or the doors next to the Great Hall on the south side of the building. If you're attending the traditional service, please enter through the doors near the ramp on North St., the wooden doors at the back of the Sanctuary on Center St., or the doors near the Columbarium, also on Center St.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of either service.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe worship experience for everyone!