We are so excited to gather in worship together as God's people again! We have an updated Sunday schedule. Check out the new service times and other important information below.
We are back to worshiping in person each Sunday, with two service times: Revive worship at 9 am in the Great Hall and traditional worship at 11 am in the Sanctuary. At this time we are still wearing face coverings and social distancing, per CDC guidelines.
Online worship will continue be available as well through our website & Facebook. A video of the traditional service is posted each Sunday at 8 am. The traditional service is live streamed at 11 am on our Facebook page as well. The Revive worship service is available online as a podcast each week here.
Please take a few minutes to register for this coming Sunday's worship services. Registration opens each Sunday for the following Sunday and closes at 3:00 pm on Thursdays. Thank you for registering so we can ensure that we've prepared space for our First Church family and guests to worship safely!
New Sunday Schedule
11:00 am in the Sanctuary
In this service led by Rev. Dr. Chris J. Hayes, you’ll find relevant scripture & messages, traditional hymns, reverent music, and liturgy in our historical sanctuary.
9:00 am in the Great Hall
This engaging service, led by Rev. Ramiro Rodriguez, includes a more contemporary style of singing God's praise, with worship led by our praise band, Center 313.
8 am/11 am online
A recorded version of each week's traditional service is released on Sunday mornings at 8:00 am here on our website and on Facebook. Join us on Facebook at 11 am for a live stream of the traditional service.
The Revive service can be found as a podcast here.
At this time, Sunday school classes are not meeting on Sunday mornings at the church. If things go smoothly, we hope to add in a Sunday school hour soon. For now, classes are encouraged to schedule a time to meet at the church on non-Sunday morning times, both in the building or in outdoor spaces such as the labyrinth. Contact Rev. Kay Lancaster for more information on scheduling.
Some things to remember:
- Face coverings are required while at the church, with the exception of small children. If you are uncomfortable wearing a face covering, check out our online worship service.
- We encourage families to worship together - childcare and kid's Sunday school will not be available.
- Love thy neighbor - from 6 feet apart! Please practice social distancing between family groups.
- The church office will not be open Sunday mornings. Drop boxes will be provided for offerings, notes to staff, prayer requests, etc. You can also give and submit prayer requests online.
- Registration will be open Sunday afternoon-Thursdays at 3 pm. Please RSVP so we can ensure that we've prepared space for our First Church family and guests.
- Entering the building: If you're attending the Revive service, please use the double doors at the North St. entrance or the doors next to the Great Hall on the south side of the building. If you're attending the traditional service, please enter through the doors near the ramp on North St., the wooden doors at the back of the Sanctuary on Center St., or the doors near the Columbarium, also on Center St.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of either service.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe worship experience for everyone!