We are so excited to gather in worship together as God's people again! Check out the new service times and other important information below.
Mask Policy: Per CDC guidelines, if you have been fully vaccinated, you'll no longer need to wear a mask while at the church. We want to honor and respect those who are not comfortable being in public without masks by making sure everyone knows that you are welcome to wear a mask at any time you would like on our campus. We also require (by the honor system) those not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks any time you are on our church’s campus. We believe this is vitally important in order to protect those who cannot get vaccinated such as those with compromised immune systems, and our children. We greatly appreciate your willingness to serve each other in this important way.
Worship Registration: Because of the changes in reporting and tracing requirements, May 16 will be the last Sunday we require pre-registration for Sunday worship. Beginning May 23rd, we are excited that you will not need to pre-plan coming to the 9 am Great Hall service or the 11 am Sanctuary service.
11:00 am in the Sanctuary
In this service led by Rev. Dr. Chris J. Hayes, you’ll find relevant scripture & messages, traditional hymns, reverent music, and liturgy in our historical sanctuary.
9:00 am in the Great Hall
This engaging service, led by Rev. Ramiro Rodriguez, includes a more contemporary style of singing God's praise, with worship led by our praise band, Center 313.
8 am/11 am online
A recorded version of each week's traditional service is released on Sunday mornings at 8:00 am here on our website and on Facebook. Join us on Facebook at 11 am for a live stream of the traditional service.
The Revive service can be found as a podcast here.
At this time, Sunday school classes are not meeting on Sunday mornings at the church. If things go smoothly, we hope to add in a Sunday school hour soon. For now, classes are encouraged to schedule a time to meet at the church on non-Sunday morning times, both in the building or in outdoor spaces such as the labyrinth. Contact Rev. Kay Lancaster for more information on scheduling.
Some things to remember:
- Face coverings are required while at the church for those who have not been fully vaccinated.
- We encourage families to worship together - childcare and kid's Sunday school will not be available.
- Love thy neighbor - from 6 feet apart! Please practice social distancing between family groups.
- The church office will not be open Sunday mornings. Drop boxes will be provided for offerings, notes to staff, prayer requests, etc. You can also give and submit prayer requests online.
- Entering the building: If you're attending the Revive service, please use the double doors at the North St. entrance or the doors next to the Great Hall on the south side of the building. If you're attending the traditional service, please enter through the doors near the ramp on North St., the wooden doors at the back of the Sanctuary on Center St., or the doors near the Columbarium, also on Center St.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of either service.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe worship experience for everyone!